- Get a Free Floor Plan
- Choose from Many Configurations and Sizes
- Select Various Fabric, Trim, Work surfaces, and Options
- Large Quantity Discounts
National Installation through Our Network
Shipping & Returns
FastCubes Office Furniture works directly with our manufacturing and distribution partners to provide the special handling required to deliver your office cubicle products free from damage and with the least amount of disruption to your existing work environment.
All cubicle orders are palletized, shrink wrapped, and banded for maximum protection. All orders are shipped via freight trucks and delivered during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.
Shipping in as Little as 72 Hours
- Business days only
- Subject to availability
- Subject to size of order
Standard Shipping Services include tailgate delivery to a commercial loading dock. Customers are responsible for receiving the product at the dock, moving the product to the final installation location, and taking the product(s) off the pallet. If your cubicle shipping destination does not have a loading dock (as seen below), an additional service such as lift-gate service (seen to the right) is required to unload pallets from the truck.
Lift-Gate Service should be requested if the customer’s building does not have a commercial loading dock. With Liftgate Service, the freight truck driver will unload the pallets at the street level or parking lot. The freight truck driver will not take the product(s) off of the pallet. The customer is responsible to provide the labor and pallet jack or forklift to move the pallets containing the office cubicles into the building.
Call Ahead Service: The freight company calls the customer on the day of the delivery with an estimated time of arrival.
Shipping Damage if you find concealed damage (damage to cubicles or office furniture, noted after boxes are opened) or visible damage (damage to boxes, visible before opening), it needs to be reported to us and the carrier immediately. Note any visible damage on the Bill of Lading before the driver leaves. Concealed damage needs to be noted immediately upon opening. It is necessary to take pictures for both types of damage – of both box/packaging and of the actual product and notify us as quickly as possible. If you are receiving a large order and are unable to examine the order immediately upon delivery, it is strongly suggested you write “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION” on the signed form.
For customers who have purchased Installation Services, products will be delivered by our installation team. This is the best option for those customers who do not have the labor or commercial facilities to receive palletized product via freight trucks.
Tips for Receiving Office Cubicles Shipped to Your Building:
- Confirm the pallet count on the Bill of Lading from the freight company matches the number of pallets we shipped to you. You will see the total pallet count on each pallet.
- If there is any visible damage, please contact customer service directly at 866.622.2823, before signing the Bill of Lading. Indicate on the Bill of Lading a description of the damage.
- Locate the Packing List included with your order. This should be located on Pallet #1.
- Verify product counts with the Packing List prior to product installation.
Cubicle Return Policy & Cancellations
- Customer is responsible for all freight charges.
- No refunds will be made after 10 days from shipping date.
- Panels cannot be returned.
- Refunds for parts will be made after inspection of merchandise.
- Restocking Fee – 25% of net with a $25 minimum
Orders that are cancelled prior to shipping are subject to the following fees:
• Cubicles/Workstations – 25% of net order (panels may not be cancelled and are subject to full payment)
• Chairs - Returns not accepted